This blog really inspired me, and it has a great dejunking message.
Things I'll need to do:
- Finally stop procrastinating and thoroughly dejunk my closet.
- Design a system into my closet so that I can eliminate the chest of drawers, the top of which is attracting junk and the drawers of which I barely use anyway.
- Give away that wall decoration which I thought was awesome 2 years ago and which I now realize is tacky as hell.
- Clear as much stuff off my floor as possible.
- Put the huge boxes of shelf-stable soymilk somewhere other than my bedroom.
- Bring a small filing cabinet in here for the pile of important but disorganized papers laying on my floor.
- Get rid of the mini-fridge I never ended up using. Thanks anyway dad.
- Finish painting both my closet and bedroom doors.
- Put away my ugly tacky silver sequined lamp. Sigh.