Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stuff I got rid of today.

1) Donated the chest of drawers from my room to Habitat for Humanity.
2) Dropped off a bag of leotards at my old high school, with a note that they were for the color guard.
3) Donated a grocery bag's worth of various junk-y things to the local thrift shop.
4) Labeled and handed over a full set of cutlery and an old homecoming dress to the consignment shop that sells my nicer stuff.
5) Tossed 2 sets of playing cards and a miniature American flag in the library's stuff-for-the-troops box.

I also completely cleaned out my car - it was full of dresses, shoes, and jackets which are now neatly put away in my super-clean closet. I just have a few random things here and there to conquer/sell/give away before my bedroom is 100% junk free!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So glad I can upon this blog! "Die Junk Die" Yessssssssssssss!!!

    We are trying to get rid of all the "stuff." Trying. Need all the inspiration we can get!

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I just get here, and I start with the *blogging suggestions.* Mmmmm... Not wise I know. But... This is about how to get more Comments. Maybe...

    Lots of bloggers hate to have to do Word Verification, in order to leave a Comment. Me included.

    But I know we have to protect our blog Comments from SPAM and general crap-o-la. So, I have Comment Verification Setting on.

    We all read our Comments! Don't we? Sure we do! I just read my Comments BEFORE I OK them to Publish. So no SPAM or general crap-o-la, gets in my blog Comments. Simple!!! :-)

    My blog Comments are safe. And I don't make Readers do the *dreaded* Word Ver., which is disliked. :-)

    Soooooooooo... It makes sense to surmise that you might be missing Comments from some people who stop by here, because of the *dreaded* Word Ver. And if we blog, we do love's-us-lots-of-comments, I think.

    Just saying....

    ReplyDelete