1) Donated the chest of drawers from my room to Habitat for Humanity.
2) Dropped off a bag of leotards at my old high school, with a note that they were for the color guard.
3) Donated a grocery bag's worth of various junk-y things to the local thrift shop.
4) Labeled and handed over a full set of cutlery and an old homecoming dress to the consignment shop that sells my nicer stuff.
5) Tossed 2 sets of playing cards and a miniature American flag in the library's stuff-for-the-troops box.
I also completely cleaned out my car - it was full of dresses, shoes, and jackets which are now neatly put away in my super-clean closet. I just have a few random things here and there to conquer/sell/give away before my bedroom is 100% junk free!